Enhancing running biomechanics
Looking to improve your running, enjoy it more and reduce injuries? A clinical assessment with our senior physiotherapist will identify potential risks and ways to improve your performance.
Your running assessment includes:
One hour session and one half hour follow up (a week later)
Hour session –
- Physical/clinical assessment
- Running assessment (2D) identifying potential risks or ways to improve
- Gait retraining (cues to fix or improve what has been identified during the assessment)
- Exercises to modify specific deficiencies of strength or mobility which may impact your running or expose you to injury.
Follow up ½ hour session –
- Discuss report of 2D video running analysis
- Discuss cues given
- Another running analysis to check progress
Further follow up sessions can be organised as needed (weekly or monthly) with an additional cost per session.
Book your session with Gabriel today