Allied Health professionals
gold coast SENIOR PHYSIOTHERAPIST position available
Spine and Body Centre of Allied Health, centrally located on the Gold Coast is a state of the art multidisciplinary practice which achieves exceptional results for it’s valued clients. The successful applicant will be working along side and mentored by a variety of allied practitioners of various disciplines. His/Her clientele will be predominately private and of varying ages, including a broad spectrum of elite athletes.
The key role includes:
- Implement evidence based physiotherapy intervention to guide assessment and treatment.
- Prepare GP Feedback and communication to referring bodies.
- Maintain accurate records for all patient interventions, assessment/s, treatment and evaluation.
- Maintain accountability with the Senior Physiotherapist
- Contribute to administrative tasks and continuous quality improvement programs.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 5 years of musculo-skeletal private practice experience.
- Excellent diagnostic, manual and manipulative skills
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Above average computer software skills and understanding, very high written and interpersonal skills.
- Be professional in practice standards, presentation and have a focused commitment to patient outcomes.
- A personal style that demonstrates astuteness, decisiveness and the ability to expeditiously deal with changing priorities.
- Thrive on the mental challenge of complex multi – layered musculoskeletal presentations.
- A background in clinical pilates would be beneficial.
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and professional indemnity.
Remuneration to be negotiated based on experience.
To be considered, applicants should email a comprehensive CV that details current location, all experience and qualifications with a covering letter that addresses the key role requirements to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only suitably qualified candidates will be contacted.