Administration and support
Medical receptionist (casual over christmas holiday period Nov – Feb)
Gold Coast Spine and Body Centre of Allied Health is seeking a passionate and dedicated medical receptionist to join their team of professional Allied Health Practitioners on a casual basis over the extended Christmas period (November-February)
Spine and Body is a multidisciplinary Allied Health practice which is dedicated to exceptional customer care in the areas of Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Chiropractic, Clinical Exercise Physiology and Remedial massage therapy. You will be supporting our therapists and creating a welcoming and seamless experience for our clients.
- Manage daily operations of a multi -disciplinary allied health practice, reporting to the practice manager.
- Provide a welcoming and friendly environment.
- Process patient information and liaise with third party insurers.
- Generate and invoice appointments.
- Complete patient billing and future appointments
- Patient follow up, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Undertake end of day reconciliation when applicable.
- Debtor and account management.
- Opening the practice
The successful applicant should have:
- 5 years minimum recent experience in a busy, medium sized medical practice.
- Excellent communication and telephone manner.
- The ability to effectively make decisions, and manage patients.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Experience in electronic practice management systems (TM2 preferred)
- Thorough understanding of Hicaps.
- Excellent computer skills
Potential candidates please forward a CV and cover letter to: